CFP Pharmacy Forum tackles impact of COVID-19
OCTOBER 2020 - The Canadian Foundation for Pharmacy's 2020 Pharmacy Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, November 18. This year's virtual event is a two-hour session that focuses on the theme, "COVID-19: Accelerating the Pace of Change." Presenters will address the unique opportunities and challenges surrounding the expansion of pharmacy services during the pandemic, and answer the question: "Where do we go from here?"
The presenters include:
- Dr. Zubin Austin – Professor, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy and co-author, “Pharmacy in the 21st Century”
- Margaret Wing – CEO, Alberta Pharmacists' Association (RxA)
- Justin Bates – CEO, Ontario Pharmacists Association
- Dr. Shelita Dattani - Director, Professional Development & Knowledge Translation, Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Smita Patil - Senior Director, Industry Affairs, Communications and Public Affairs, McKesson Canada
- Darren Erickson - Owner, Guardian Drugs, Tofield, Alberta, and President of RxA
There is no cost to attend this event.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS VIRTUAL EVENT (using the Zoom platform)