Supporting Innovation in Pharmacy for a Healthier Canada
2019 Pharmacy Forum
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
BMO Institute for Learning
3550 Pharmacy Avenue, Scarborough, ON
Come hear from industry leaders as we explore our vision for the future of pharmacy, as well as examine disrupters in the profession.
The Future of Pharmacy
- What's happened since the release of the White Paper entitled, "Pharmacy in the 21st Century"
- Initial results on the Prescription to Thrive project in Nova Scotia, which is piloting a model for change management in pharmacy practice
- An Appointment-Based Model of practice: learnings and suggested actions based on an analysis of its implentation in pharmacies in Ontario
- Closer look at Quebec: a changing landscape for pharmacists' services and reimbursement
- A panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities of specialty pharmaceuticals, which represent just 1% of prescriptions but 29% of expenditures (and growing)
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED AGENDA
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, contact CFP Executive Director Dayle Acorn, email@example.com