APRIL 21 – The Canadian Foundation for Pharmacy is pleased to partner with the Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns (CAPSI) to present the Guy Genest Passion for Pharmacy Award, which recognizes pharmacy students from across Canada for their notable passion for, and dedication to, the profession of Pharmacy.
More information on criteria can be found on CAPSI’s website.
The 2021 recipients, by university from west to east, are:
- University of British Columbia: Jessica Jiang and John Less
- University of Alberta: Morgan Patrick
- University of Saskatchewan: Emily Zerr
- University of Manitoba: Christine Vaccaro
- University of Toronto: Peter Zhang
- University of Waterloo: Kiarah Shchepanik
- University of Montreal: Tiffany Duong
- Laval University: Audrey Proulx
- Dalhousie University: Hannah Saunders
- Memorial University of Newfoundland: Melissa Kieley